High Security Systems
Gamble Lock, Door & Safe services and installs all major High Security Locking systems.
High Security Locking Systems, provide UL listed pick resistance, drill and bump resistance, and must include patented keys to prevent unauthorized key duplication.
Why High Security Locks? The advantages of a High Security Locking System often outweigh the obvious benefits of increased security. In a commercial setting, unauthorized key duplication is a clear and present threat to most organizations. When staffing changes take place with a standard key system, you must change or rekey the lock cylinders, even if your departing staff member returns their key, as you have no way of knowing if they have made additional copies.
With a High Security Locking System, you can be confident, that when your departing staff member returns their key, that no copies have been made. The cost savings of not having to replace or rekey your locks, is often time greater than the cost of the High Security Locking Systems initial purchase price, after only one departure. Significant cost savings can be achieved over the life expectancy of the system, and multiple staff changes
How we design, service and implement High Security Locking Systems:
- For every High Security key, Gamble Lock, Door & Safe maintains a record of the customer, authorized signors, and documents each occurrence that a key or keys are cut.
- In this manner we are able to provide our customers with a detailed audit trail for ever High Security key.
- Each High Security System is assigned an unique System number. A High Security Key Authorization card is issued to our customer to enable duplication of further keys.
- Duplication requires photo ID, with the name matching our signature records, or by purchase order with prior arrangement.
- Each High Security Key is stamped with your system number, DHI number (key designation) and consecutive key number.