Camden CM40 Round Push Plate Switch
Camden CM40 Round Push Plate Switch ‘All Active’ round push plate switches require minimal actuation force and meet ADA standards. All models feature Camden’s exclusive buffed finish, durable 4 stud switch mount design, rubber dampers for smoother actuation and quiet operation.
Camden CM40 Round Push Plate Switch ‘All-Active’ push plate switches are heavy-duty, ADA-compliant door controls. Faceplates are stainless steel or solid brass, and the assembly is designed for easy installation. The CM-41 4 1/2” square stainless steel backplate is large enough to dress-up (cover) a poorly installed electrical box. It will also fit perfectly on most 4 1/2” surface boxes.
- 4 stud switch design and rubber dampers for quieter operation
- Durable stainless steel or brass construction
- All-Active design requires minimal actuation force
- Large variety of graphics options
- Available in a range of architectural finishes
- 3yr. ‘Camden Tough’ warranty with ‘2 for 1’ replacement
- Voltage: 12/24 AC/DC
- Switch Type: Momentary
- Contact Type: SPDT Form ‘C’
- Contact Rating: 15 A @ 30VDC
- Mounting: CM-40/41:Single Gang
- CM-60: Single or Double Gang or 4 x 4
- Std. Finish: US32 / C32D
- Dimensions: CM-40: 4 1/2″ x 1 3/4″ (114mm x 44mm)
- CM-45: 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ x 1 3/4″ (114mm x 114mm x 44mm)
- CM-60: CM-60: 6″ x 1 1/8″ (152mm x 28.6mm)
Optional architectural finishes are special order. Purchase order cannot be cancelled following issue of order confirmation Product cannot be returned for credit. A min. of 14 business days is required for production.
*** Contractor & Bulk Purchase Discounts Available ***