Camden CM7536 Column Switch
Camden CM7536 series Column™ push plate switches offer the latest word in rugged and attractive ADA compliant switch design. These new switches are easy to install (wired or wireless), easy to activate (from any angle) and provide years of trouble free operation. CM-75 are the only models in the industry that provide (2) fully redundant, heavy duty, 15 Amp switches.
Camden CM7536 Series Column™ push plate switches offer an elegant design that is attractive, easy to operate and built to last .
The innovative end cap is designed for easy ‘snap-in’ installation of Lazerpoint RF™ wireless transmitters. For installations that require an exterior freestanding switch, CM-75 series switches are compatible with colour matched Camden CM-42 and CM-48 Series anodized aluminum and dark bronze bollards.
- Low profile contoured design with easy activation from side angles
- Meets or exceeds California building code, section 1117B.6 requirements
- Over 94 square inches total activation area (CM-7536)
- (2) Fully redundant SPDT, 15 Amp. UL listed switches (CM-7536)
- Choice of clear aluminum and dark bronze architectural finishes
- Choice of 4 different stock graphics
- Optional ‘snap-in LAZERPOINT RF(tm) wireless transmitters
- Adjustable leveling screws for easy installation on uneven walls
- No internal wires exposed to moving parts
- Voltage: 12/24V AC/DC
- Contact Type: SPDT Form ‘C’
- Switch Type: (2 Internal) Momentary
- Contact Rating: 15A @ 30VDC
- Dimensions: CM-7509: 10 5/8″ x 5 7/8″ x 1 1/2″ (270mm x 150mm x 38mm)
- CM-7536: 37 1/2″ x 5 7/8″ x 1 1/2″ (953mm x 150mm x 38mm)
*** Contractor & Bulk Purchase Discounts Available ***