GT1175 All Glass Sliding Door
The GT1175 All Glass Sliding Door eliminates vertical framing for a sleek, contemporary look. The low-proﬁle bottom rail allows a larger, unobstructed view that’s perfect for enhancing an attractive lobby or well-manicured grounds. The GT1175 All Glass is equipped with sensor systems that comply with ANSI A156.10. The GT1175 All Glass Sliding Door is a seamless automatic door entrance solution.
- Motorized belt-drive for silent operation
- Exclusive NABCO Series “U” Microprocessor provides increased efficiency and dependable service
- Three rocker switches and an optional keyed switch system offer easy door control
- Integral flush glaze framing systems provide a more attractive appearance and a larger clear viewing area
- Large urethane door rollers for smooth and long lasting operation
- Superior double mohair thermal brush on center style of doors provides continuous moisture break
- Adjustable thermal brush system on the bottom of the door adds extra life
- Extra duty anodized roller track for long lasting durability
- 2 header-mounted NABCO Acusensor 3 units are standard and provide more efficient, safer reliable door operation
- One holding beam
- Meets ANSI Standard 156.10 for power-operated pedestrian doors. UL, CSA and CSFM approved
We install the GT1175 All Glass Sliding Door Operator and service all makes of automatic doors, and accessible doors. Including accessible washrooms.
PLEASE CALL FOR CURRENT PRICING