The GT20 Swing Door Operator is equally ideal for new installations and building upgrades. The GT20 offers many functions in one drive mechanism, including the ease of changing from Full Power to Low Energy. Thanks to the wide range of options available, the user is sure to obtain a fully customized automatic door. The GT20 is highly consistent when it comes to performance, quiet operation and low maintenance. From lightweight interior doors to heavier exterior doors, the GT20 is always the right choice.
- One drive mechanism for Low Energy and Full Power
- Ease of changing from Full Power to Low Energy
- Non-handed operator
- Wind compensation enhancement
- Self-monitoring capability
- Control of opening and closing speed, hold-open time and motor power
- The electromechanical drive unit ensures quiet and smooth operation
- Emergency-exit and fire-safety function
- Accommodates new installations or building upgrades
- All features, components and accessories meet ANSI A156.10/A156.19 standards
We install and service all makes of automatic doors, and accessible doors. Including accessible washrooms.
GT20 Cut Sheet
Wiring & Programming Manual, GT20 Swing Door Operator