- The SMARTair Wall Reader is a unique and elegant access control solution designed for simple installation and operation.
- The Wall Reader operates magnet locks, electric strike or electronic locks.
- All the control elements are on the inside of the door to enhance security.
Access control for commercial and institutional facilities, including offices, hospitals, factories, assisted living facilities, schools, sports clubs and more.
Standalone; Offline; Update-On-Card (UOC)
* Products are upgradable from Standalone to Offline/ Update-On-Card (UOC)
- Simple installation
- Simple operation
- System management through easy-to-use software including: Authorizations; Time schedules; Daylight savings time and holidays; Deletion and replacement of lost tags; Audit trail; Temporary blockage; 3 operation modes – Standard, Open, First person in
- Scales up to 64,000 user cards and up to 64,000 doors per system
- 13.56 MHz, MIFARE® technology
- Contactless cards/tags
- 2-4 cm read/write distance
- Temperature range: -10°C to 80°C
- 12V AC/DC power
- Consumption: Relay not active – 20µA; Relay active – 150mA
- Relay: NO, NC, C