Schlage A10D Grade 2 passage knob, available with multiple knob designs and finishes.
Medium traffic commercial and heavy-duty residential locks From military barracks and offices, to fine residential homes, Schlage A Series knobs easily stand up to constant use and abuse, while keeping people and property safe. Our A Series locks have an ANSI Grade 2 rating and come in a choice of styles and finishes that fit your building’s design
ADA-compliant products In compliance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI A117.1) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed for the needs of the physically challenged. This act is designed to provide protection for people with disabilities. The intent of ADA is that owners of certain types of buildings must remove barriers and provide people with disabilities with access equal to, or similar to, that available to the general public.
- Handing: Keyed functions are reversible. Non-keyed functions are not handed.
- Door thickness: 1 3⁄8″ to 1 7 ⁄8″ (35 mm to 48 mm) standard. 2” (51 mm) to 21 ⁄2″ (64 mm) optional extended inside.
- Backset: 2 3⁄8″ (60 mm) standard. 2 3⁄4″ (70 mm), 33⁄4″ (95 mm) and 5″ (127 mm) optional.
- Front: Steel. 11 ⁄8″ x 21 ⁄4″ square corner, beveled, for 2 3⁄4″ backset standard. Optional 1″ square corner, 1″ radius corner, and non-UL drive-in/round face. For availability with specific backsets, see page 16.
- Lock chassis: Steel, zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance.
- Latch bolt: Brass, chrome plated, 1 ⁄2″ throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
- Exposed trim: Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel.
- Levers are pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- Strike: T-strike 11 ⁄8″ x 2 3⁄4″ (29 mm x 70 mm) x 11 ⁄8″ (29 mm) lip to center with box standard.
- Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available. See page 17.
- Cylinder and keys: Commercial: 6-pin patented Everest 29 S123 keyway standard with two nickel silver keys per lock.
- Residential: 6-pin C keyway, keyed 5-pin. Keying options: Interchangeable core and Primus XP high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying, and construction keying.
- Warranty: Commercial: three-year limited