How to Choose a Locksmith
To choose a locksmith yourself, make sure to follow these steps:
- Be sure to deal with a locksmith company that has an established bricks and mortar location in your community
- Review references: speak with friends, family, neighbours, co-workers, security firms, construction firms, realtors, on-line reviews.
- Check for professional certifications and trade association memberships
- Ensure your locksmiths are fully insured and bonded, and undergo criminal background checks
- Trust Gamble Lock, we have been securing Canadian homes and businesses since 1971!
Rely on Mul-T-Lock High-Security Certified Professionals!
Gamble Lock is an authorised Mul-T-Lock dealer and has met Mul-T-Lock’s quality standards. We only employ certified professionals that have higher qualifications. Mul-T-Lock conducts extensive background checks and monitors our performance to ensure that Mul-T-Lock’s highest security standards are met!
The Mul-T-Lock High-Security Certified Professional logo indicates that the locksmith:
- Follows strict security measures
- Has completed extensive product training
- Conforms to legal requirements
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction
- Guarantees their workmanship