Wireless door access control Toronto Area
The CTE is an ENGAGE™ enabled single opening controller that allows perimeter and common area openings to be managed in a single system along with Schlage Control™ smart deadbolts, NDE cylindrical and LE mortise wireless locks. It is ideal for multi-family, commercial mixed use and retail store front
The CTE is designed to work with a Schlage® multi-technology credential reader and interface with an electrified lock, electromagnetic lock, electric strike, automatic operator, or exit device to control an opening. The CTE single door controller is designed for flexibility and can be managed with ENGAGE™ web and mobile apps or with one of our Software Alliance Member systems.
Features and benefits
- Enables around the door solution with ENGAGE functionality.
- Built-in BLE and Wi-Fi.
- Complete with Schlage MT11-485 or MT15-485 reader
- Flexible connectivity options: manage with ENGAGE web and mobile apps or with one of our Software Alliance Members
- Inputs: door position (DPS), request to exit (REX), request to enter (REN), remote release (REL).
- Outputs: lock relay , alarm relay, auxiliary (AUX) relay.
- Input Power: 12 or 24 VDC or Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Provides DC output power and dry control contacts
Call one of our Trained Experts to help You Find The Right Access Control Solution for your needs, 905-895-3348 Free no obligation quote.