Wireless door access control Toronto Area.
The Schlage® LE wireless mortise lock with ENGAGE™ technology is designed to affordably extend electronic access control deeper into the building beyond traditional perimeter and high security openings.
The LE is ideal for commercial real estate, K-12, higher education, assisted living, medical offices, or multifamily applications. Facilities can benefit from the enhanced security, efficiency, and convenience of upgrading to electronic credentials.
LE wireless locks simplify installation by combining the lock, credential reader, door position sensor and request-to-exit switch all in one unit. LE wireless locks require only minor modifications to existing mechanical mortise prep with no wires to run to the lock or additional hardware necessary.
LE suites with the most popular Schlage L Series decorative levers, keyways, and finishes, providing attractive options to meet the Requirements of nearly any facility. LE is ideal for office and suite entries, conference rooms, common area doors, resident units, and sensitive storage areas with a mortise door prep.
Features and benefits
- Designed to be easy to install, connect, manage, and use for perimeter and interior door applications.
- Suites with mechanical L Series with 31 levers and 2 knobs.
- Weather-resistant design for use on perimeter doors.
- MS mortise with indicator, MB mortise with push button, and MD mortise deadbolt available to configure applications for storeroom, privacy, apartment, and office.
- Lever handing is field changeable on most styles.
- Built-in Bluetooth® enables wireless configuration from smart phones and tablets.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® enables automated daily updates sent directly from host software.
- Up to 2 years of battery life.
Call one of our Trained Experts to help You Find The Right Access Control Solution for your needs, 905-895-3348 Free no obligation quote.