LCN 4040XP Door Closer
- For aluminum, hollow metal, or wood swinging doors and frames.
- Can be used with hinge or pivot mounted door.
- Adapter plates and other installation accessories available for unusual conditions.
Features Common to 4000 Series
- Each closer (except 4050, 4040XP, 4040XPT, 4030, 4030T) is designed for a specific mounting; hinge side, top jamb, or parallel arm. LCN 4040XP closer with regular or hold-open arm mounts hinge side or top jamb. 4030, 4040XP and 4050 regular parallel arm closers include 62PA SHOE required to parallel arm mount either regular or hold-open arm.
- Handed for right or left swinging doors, except for 4000T, 4030, 4030T, 4040XP, 4050 and 4040XPT.
- Closers to meet ADA reduced opening force requirements except 4000T.
- Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opening swing prior to 90°.
- Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed.
- Joints in regular arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim.
- Reversible shoe to boost latching power on double lever arms.
- Available in a wide range of standard or optional custom powder coat finishes to blend with door and frame.
- Plated finishes available to accent door and frame.
- Not designed for exterior mounting or exposed to elements.
Always in stock at Gamble Lock!